Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday Dec. 20, 2009 Daddy has to go back to work.....NO!

After two great weeks at home, I have to return to work. It's been a tiring and enjoyable two weeks, prepping for the move to a nicer home and adjusting to having two wonderful daughters. I was averaging 4-5 hours of sleep a night and who knows what Meme was getting with the nursing every 1-3 hours. My spectacular wife would let me sleep 3-4 hours straight before waking me to help with a diaper change, etc. I was super daddy with getting J up, feed her breakfast, take her to school, run the household errands, do laundry, pick up J from school,and spend a lot of family time with all my girls - I LOVED IT! but now the time has come for daddy to go back to the office...it was a hard day for us all as we were all tired, Meme felt a cold coming on and J missed the one on one daddy/parent time...but things will continue to get better and we can't wait to get settled into our new home and have J back in school after this two week winter break. Life is grand with some minor bumps in the road, but I love being a husband and dad - the best things in my life are my wife and children!

No comments:

Post a Comment