Lilypie First Birthday tickers

3/3/2010 Gerd Baby Sleeps


Oh Stella - having gerd makes things so hard for you and mommy/daddy. The meds should really kick in after a few days, but after each feeding you should be held upright for about 30 minutes and the reflux is very uncomfortable for you, so you need to be held and bounced...and at 14+ pounds, Mommy's back is hurting on and off. Once I got you to sleep by bouncing on the exercise ball and went to sit ion the sofa, if you're not in the right position or in a deep enough sleep or we move too much, you wake up and we have to start all over again on the ball...here's a picture I was able to take once you were in a deep sleep...Mommy and I joked that gerd will prevent us from having a third child...or were we kind of serious??? Either way, we love you to pieces and the gerd is not your fault...just what we are all dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment