Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Nov. 3, 2009 - A really tough day and night!

With Julia sick with a virus, her asthma kicking in and her disgust for vomiting/spitting up...it was a tough day for both Meme and Julia. Meme is exhausted, just about 6 more weeks with this pregnancy - not sleeping through the night, peeing every hour, worried about our daughter's health. Then Julia - bored, not much appetite, but has energy during the day and wants to "play!" So after dinner Julia and I played the Silly Faces Colorform game, the Duck 1-2-3 game and a couple games of Zingo! When we put Julia down for bed she woke up coughing and had a lot of phlegm but wouldn't spit it out...so Mommy and I ended up taking turns sleeping in the seated position in bed with Julia seated in our lap and head against our chest. I swear I didn't get to bed to close to 2am...and out of habit I woke up just after 7am! Urghhh. The joys and tribulations of parenthood...soon for two!

From my wonderful wife's FB posts:
"8 months preggers + 3 years old with asthma and gag reflex + no sleep + double time on nebulizer = 0 energy and an exhausted hubby."
"Despite being tired - - seeing all the tiny baby clothes back out again brings me to a happy place :) Major nesting hormones kicking in woohoo!"

No comments:

Post a Comment