OK - it is the day of the amnio test...although we are very positive that our 2nd child is 100% healthy, we just need confirmation. I spoke to Meme this morning as she was waiting for Hortencia to pick her up - she was naturally nervous but still positive about the baby. I will hear back in a couple hours or so how the procedure went with the wonderful Dr. Merita Tan and then we have to wait 10-14 days for the results...
Being apart for the last few days has been a little hard - single parent Meme with some help from Grandparents Moy and lonely me waiting to fall asleep in an empty house. Well, we will be reunited again tomorrow evening!!!
NOTE FROM MOM - Dr. Tan was great during the amnio - very positive and upbeat- also symphatetic about my terrible experience with my then gyne (Dr. Nilsen) and the initial wrong result. She was trying to get mommy to deliver in Chicago and I was TEMPTED!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment